ARE YOUR DOMAINS IN DANGER OF DELETION FOR REGISTRY NON COMPLIANCE?
Domain Compliance is absolutely critical to your portfolio.
Did you know: If a registrant provides false or incorrect Who-is information it can be grounds for the cancellation of a domain name registration?
Did you know: Each ccTLD country registry has its own rules and regulations that must be followed or your domain can be deleted?
Imagine you lose your website or email because your domain name is not compliant with a registry rule. How catastrophic would that be to your company?!
CONTACT IPM FOR A FREE AUDIT OF YOUR ENTIRE DOMAIN NAME PORTFOLIO AND WE WILL INSPECT THE FOLLOWING
- Registrant Organization – Is the correct company name listed?
- Registrant Address: Is the correct company address listed, including street, city, state and zip?
- Registrant Phone/ FAX: Is the correct company phone and fax number listed?
- Registrant Contact Name/ Email: Is this Information current? Is the contact still at the company?
- Renewal Date. Has the domain expired or been re-registered by a 3rd party?
- 15-30% of ALL domains we audit are not compliant!
- Clients say vendor modifications fees are too high to justify updating who-is information on an entire portfolio.
- Clients have paid a vendor to update the information and it was not completed with 100% accuracy.
- Vendors fail to audit the registries work when they transfer domains, update who-is or pay for renewals.
THE COMPLIANCE SOLUTION
- At IPM we are passionate about domain name Compliance. By ensuring your domains are maintained correctly and in accordance with the latest Registry Rules and policies you can rest easy knowing that your portfolio is in safe hands.
- We never charge to update domains under ICANN jurisdiction and our ccTLD modification fees are modest when compared to our competitors. Clients have saved Thousands of Dollars in modification fees by switching to IPM!
- We manually audit the who-is every time we register a domain, transfer a domain, update a domain and pay for a domain.
Audit, Audit then Audit Again!
Free Consultation? an appointment?
Get in touch today and schedule a free consultation or an appointment.